Friday, April 22, 2011

So sorry about your dad

I just heard about the loss of one of the best people of the world. I will truly miss him. i met Denny (THE BUBBA DEAN,, DEAN OF ALL BUBBAS) when he had his shop next to Red Lion pizza many days i use to bring my little hot rod truck to his shop to work on it and he would say to me "just give me a hand getting some of these cars done and you can get in" well 10 hours later in the dark and a ham cheese and pineapple sandwich later we would leave and i got nothing done but we had a great time doing it and figured we would try again tomorrow.I will miss his sarcastic jabs and great times we had. Now i live in Massachusetts and didn't get to talk to Denny as much as I liked to nut he is and always be the best.

Rick Rutherford

3 comments:

  1. You didn't sign your name on this post. . . who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Rick Rutherford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU, Rick for posting! Remember any more stories? Keep 'em coming, they really do bring a smile to our faces and make our days a bit brighter!

    ReplyDelete