Friday, May 27, 2011

Someday I'll be able to share some of the Great stories I have of Uncle Denny...

I get on here time after time with the thought that I'll leave a funny up-lifting story about the uncle I am closest to...My Uncle Doom...I loved his dangerous side, it matched so well with mine...However everytime I get on I read, and cry, and hurt...I didn't visit him or talk to him enough in this last year...I couldn't imagine him not being here for me to make more contact with when he was better. I thought that giving hhim space to get better would help, yet now I think that all it did was rob myself of the little time I really had left with him...
I know that Denny and I had such a great friendship as welll as being Uncle and Neice. I have to go...I can't see through all the water pouring from my eyes.
I love you all and am so grateful to you guys for keeping the memories alive!  
 
      Candy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment